CHW’s Premier Integrative Approach to Optimal Wellness
The Integrative Difference
If you are looking to support your body as a whole, while implementing natural evidence-based therapies, we offer further support with our premier integrative approach. This specialized approach allows us to work with you and take an in-depth analysis into your body’s terrain, uncovering the root cause of your symptoms. We will address various recovery factors through the use of antimicrobial herbs, detoxification therapies, supporting your mitochondria, balancing your immune system, regulating your nervous system, processing past traumas and trapped emotions that may be interfering with your health and wellness, developing a healing mindset, addressing heavy metals and chemicals, gut flora, and providing support as you create an environment that is low in mold, EMF’s, and harmful chemicals.
It was through working with Kelly that I was able to find the root cause of my ongoing digestive issues that I had been suffering with for more than a decade.
Conditions We Help With
Searching for answers and feeling unheard can not only be time-consuming and emotionally taxing, it can drain you of your savings! I am here to tell you that healing is possible! I will meet you where you are in your healing journey and walk alongside you in finding a way to naturally restore your mind and body to health and optimal wellness.
Lyme Disease & Co-Infections, Epstein Barr Virus, Streptococcus Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus, Parasites
Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Joint Pain
Postpartum Depression, Irregular Periods, Menopause Symptoms, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Adrenal Fatigue
Tinnitus, Vertigo, Neuropathy, ADHD, Brain Fog, Insomnia, Migraines
Trauma Response, Nervous System Dysregulation, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Trapped Emotions, Epigenetic Trauma
SIBO, IBS, Leaky Gut, Acid Reflux, Food Intolerance, Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Candida Overgrowth
Mold Exposure, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Chemical Sensitivities
Depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Bipolar Disorder
Thyroid Conditions, Hormonal Imbalances & Autoimmunity
Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s, Graves Disease, Adrenal Insufficiency
Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, “Mystery Rashes”
Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Specific Phobias
Our son was struggling at home and at school with the inability to focus and anger outbursts. Kelly provided support for our family and helped us understand why our son may be experiencing these struggles. After eliminating food sensitivities from his diet and following the protocol Kelly recommended, our son is thriving at home and receiving praise and positive feedback from his teachers.
The Holistic Wellness Analysis
1:1 Discovery & Goal Setting Session with Kelly
Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment – a deeper look into your physical & mental health history, family history, lifestyle, & relationships
Toxicity Assessment – a thorough review of symptoms, air & water quality, food quality, home & personal care products
Sleep Assessment – an assessment to determine quality of sleep habits
Nutritional Assessment – 3 Day Food/Mood Journal
Zyto Scan – an in office biocommunication scan to determine trapped emotions that could be fueling illness
Circadian Rhythm Type Assessment
ACES Assessment – Adverse Childhood Experiences is an evidence-based assessment to determine risk factors in regard to past experiences
Bioenergetic Testing – a hair and saliva analysis to determine your bio-individual health.
- Nutritional Deficiencies – vitamins, minerals, amino acids, digestive enzymes, & fatty acids
- Environmental & Nutritional Sensitivities
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Resonating Toxins & Pathogens – heavy metals, chemicals, parasites, viruses, bacterias
Based on the bioenergetic testing, a personalized balancing remedy protocol is recommended and will include a combination of herbal medicine, homeopathy, & nutritionals. The protocol is energetically balancing and identifies what your mind and body need to support opening drainage pathways, gently detoxify toxins and pathogens, and to fortify nutritionally.
1:1 Wellness Journey Session with Kelly
The Holistic Wellness Assessment and all of the information gathered will be utilized to create an Individualized Wellness Plan that is curated with recommendations of evidence-based integrative therapies and nutritional counseling.
What to Expect
- Develop a healing mindset
- Receive concierge level of care for continuity and ease of implementing YOUR new healthier, holistic, and healing lifestyle
- Gain confidence in your ability to heal with food
- Learn the tools to identify trapped emotions that may be a root cause of your physical ailments
- Envision your future, healthier self and create goals based on your vision
- Have access to the resources necessary to successfully shift to living your best life
- Move towards a mind-body-spirit balance
- Benefit from the support of Kelly Venuti, LMHC and Sandy McGlothlin, RDN throughout your holistic healing journey
Benefits of an Integrative Approach: Mind-Body-Spirit
- Mobilizes individuals to use their innate ability to heal
- The focus is on the whole person not just the symptoms
- Individuals learn the connection between emotions, thoughts, and physical experiences
- Increased capacity to use self-awareness
- Increase in overall well-being
- Treatment is customized to meet each individual’s needs