CHW’s Premier Integrative Approach to Optimal Wellness
The Integrative Difference
If you are looking to support your body as a whole, while implementing natural evidence-based therapies, we offer further support with our premier integrative approach. This specialized approach allows us to work with you and take an in-depth analysis into your body’s terrain, uncovering the root cause of your symptoms. We will address various recovery factors through the use of antimicrobial herbs, detoxification therapies, supporting your mitochondria, balancing your immune system, regulating your nervous system, processing past traumas and trapped emotions that may be interfering with your health and wellness, developing a healing mindset, addressing heavy metals and chemicals, gut flora, and providing support as you create an environment that is low in mold, EMF’s, and harmful chemicals.
It was through working with Kelly that I was able to find the root cause of my ongoing digestive issues that I had been suffering with for more than a decade.
Conditions We Help With
Searching for answers and feeling unheard can not only be time-consuming and emotionally taxing, it can drain you of your savings! I am here to tell you that healing is possible! I will meet you where you are in your healing journey and walk alongside you in finding a way to naturally restore your mind and body to health and optimal wellness.
Lyme Disease & Co-Infections, Epstein Barr Virus, Streptococcus Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus, Parasites
Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Joint Pain
Postpartum Depression, Irregular Periods, Menopause Symptoms, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Adrenal Fatigue
Tinnitus, Vertigo, Neuropathy, ADHD, Brain Fog, Insomnia, Migraines
Trauma Response, Nervous System Dysregulation, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Trapped Emotions, Epigenetic Trauma
SIBO, IBS, Leaky Gut, Acid Reflux, Food Intolerance, Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Candida Overgrowth
Mold Exposure, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Chemical Sensitivities
Depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Bipolar Disorder
Thyroid Conditions, Hormonal Imbalances & Autoimmunity
Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s, Graves Disease, Adrenal Insufficiency
Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, “Mystery Rashes”
Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Specific Phobias
Our son was struggling at home and at school with the inability to focus and anger outbursts. Kelly provided support for our family and helped us understand why our son may be experiencing these struggles. After eliminating food sensitivities from his diet and following the protocol Kelly recommended, our son is thriving at home and receiving praise and positive feedback from his teachers.
Your Journey To Wellness
The Holistic Wellness Analysis
An Integrative Approach to Total Wellness; Mind, Body, & Spirit
- Do you experience unexplained symptoms?
- Have you been to specialist after specialist and still have no answers? Ready to find the ROOT CAUSE?
- Are you looking for natural ways to heal?
- Are you ready to take back control of your health and well-being?
- Feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE, IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS!!
Uncovering the Root Cause
– Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment – take a deeper look into your physical & mental health history, family history, lifestyle & relationships
– Toxicity Assessment – a thorough review of symptoms, air & water quality, home & personal care products
– Sleep Assessment – an assessment to determine the quality of your sleep habits Nutritional Assessment – 3 Day Food/Mood Journal
– Circadian Rhythm Type Assessment – identify your natural sleep cycle and melatonin onset
– ACES Assessment – Adverse Childhood Experiences is an evidence based assessment to determine risk factors in regard to past experiences
– Zyto Scan – an in office biocommunication scan to determine trapped emotions that could be fueling illness
– Bio-Energetic Testing – a hair and saliva analysis to determine your bio-individual health
– 1:1 Discovery & Goal Setting Session with Kelly Venuti, LMHC
Your Wellness Journey
– 1:1 Wellness Journey Session with Kelly Venuti, LMHC
– Your Customized Wellness Plan Includes:
- Detoxification support plan
- Personalized sleep quality plan to balance circadian rhythm
- Tailored list of foods to support your identified nutritional deficiencies
- A guide to clean living; detoxify your home and personal care products
- Lifestyle recommendations to improve your specific hormonal imbalances
- Custom remedy plan that may include herbs, homeopathic remedies, oils, and nutritional supplements to address imbalances (cost not included; a 10% Discount will be applied)
- Individualized recommendations for integrative therapy sessions with Kelly (cost not included; a 10% Discount will be applied)
– Free Digital Downloads: “Foods For Moods Recipe Book”, “Your Wellness Journey Workbook”, & “22 Detoxifying & Cleansing Recipes”
– Account with Fullscript, your personalized online dispensary with access to pharmaceutical grade supplements and wellness products (Includes 10% Discount)
– Complimentary Consultation with Sandy McGlothlin, RDN
– Additional discounts on resources to support you on your wellness journey
What to Expect
- Develop a healing mindset
- Receive concierge level of care for continuity and ease of implementing YOUR new healthier, holistic, and healing lifestyle
- Gain confidence in your ability to heal with food
- Learn the tools to identify trapped emotions that may be a root cause of your physical ailments
- Envision your future, healthier self and create goals based on your vision
- Have access to the resources necessary to successfully shift to living your best life
- Move towards a mind-body-spirit balance
- Benefit from the support of Kelly Venuti, LMHC and Sandy McGlothlin, RDN throughout your holistic healing journey
Benefits of an Integrative Approach: Mind-Body-Spirit
- Mobilizes individuals to use their innate ability to heal
- The focus is on the whole person not just the symptoms
- Individuals learn the connection between emotions, thoughts, and physical experiences
- Increased capacity to use self-awareness
- Increase in overall well-being
- Treatment is customized to meet each individual’s needs