Insurance & Payment Information
Self-Pay Fees for Counseling
- Initial Intake Session $325
- 50 Minute Individual Session $190
- 80 Minute Couples/Family Session $280
We are in network with United Healthcare. We are considered out of network (OON) with all other insurances. In addition, we can accept Flexible and Healthcare Spending Accounts (FSA/HSA).
An Important Investment in YOUR health and wellness
Cost should never be a hindrance to you receiving quality care, which is why we guide you through the process of utilizing your out of network (OON) benefits. This insurance benefit look-up tool gives you an initial estimate of what you may expect to pay and be reimbursed for counseling sessions.
While this tool is most likely accurate, please confirm the estimated reimbursement amount with your insurance provider.
Questions to ask your insurance provider:
- Does my plan include out of network benefits for mental health care?
- Do I have a deductible for out of network mental health services?
- What is the maximum amount my plan will reimburse for the following CPT Codes with a Licensed Mental Health Counselor?
90837, 90847. 90791
- What percentage of the maximum allowed amount will my insurance plan pay?
- Am I required to obtain prior authorization for mental health service codes 90837, 90847, 90791 with a Licensed Mental Health Counselor?